New Patient Forms
Print and bring to appointment OR arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
*These forms only need to be filled out once a year-If you’ve been in this year, you don’t need to resubmit these unless there has been a change.
What to Expect
- New patients should plan to arrive early to fill out a Patient Health History form & Patient Information form before being seen for an appointment.
- Patients should also read the HIPAA Privacy Practices & Acknowledgment form. We value patient privacy and do all we can to protect your information.
If you have any of the following: fever, cough, chills, shortness of breath, muscle pain, sore throat, or significant loss of smell or taste, or if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks or have been out of the country in the last 2 weeks, please reschedule your appointment.
Patients will be escorted to your clean pre-testing and exam room.
- Staff will not be allowed to work if they are ill.
- Frequent hand washing.
- Staff will wear masks upon request (for vulnerable patients, etc.).
- Equipment is sanitized after every patient.
- Additional cleaning of all surfaces and counters in the office.
- Our optical staff are using strict disinfection protocol.