New Patient Forms
Print and bring to appointment OR arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
*These forms only need to be filled out once a year-If you’ve been in this year, you don’t need to resubmit these unless there has been a change.
What to Expect
- New patients should plan to arrive early to fill out a Patient Health History form & Patient Information form before being seen for an appointment.
- Patients should also read the HIPAA Privacy Practices & Acknowledgment form. We value patient privacy and do all we can to protect your information.
If you have any of the following: fever, cough, chills, shortness of breath, muscle pain, sore throat, or significant loss of smell or taste, or if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks or have been out of the country in the last 2 weeks, please reschedule your appointment.
Patients will be escorted directly to your clean pre-testing and exam room.
We suggest scheduling time with our opticians so that we can manage social distancing and give our patients proper attention.
To pick up glasses or have an optician adjust fit; an appointment is recommended – call 629-2020. Whenever possible, we will ship contact lens orders to you.
- Staff will not be allowed to work if they are ill.
- Frequent hand washing, including before and during each patient encounter.
- Staff will wear masks upon request (for vulnerable patients, etc.).
- Equipment is sanitized after every patient, including all surfaces a patient may have touched.
- Additional cleaning of all surfaces and counters in the office.
- We’ve removed all shared materials (magazines, pens, toys) from waiting rooms.
- Our optical staff are using strict disinfection protocol for eyeglass frames and sunglasses.