What to Expect:
- New patients should fill out a Patient Health History form & Patient Information form online before entering the office for an appointment.
- Patients should also read the HIPAA Privacy Practices & Acknowledgment form. We value patient privacy and do all we can to protect your information.
COVID Risk Questions
If you have any of the following: fever, cough, chills, shortness of breath, muscle pain, sore throat, or significant loss of smell or taste, or if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks or have been out of the country in the last 2 weeks, please reschedule your appointment.
- Patients will be asked COVID-19 screening questions.
- Patients will be escorted directly to your clean pre-testing and exam room.
For Buying Glasses:
- We are currently scheduling time with our opticians so that we can manage social distancing and give our patients proper attention.
For Optical Services or Repairs:
- To pick up glasses or have an optician adjust fit; an appointment is required- Call 629-2020. Whenever possible, we will ship contact lens orders to you.
- Staff will not be allowed to work if they are ill.
- Frequent hand washing, including before and during each patient encounter.
- Staff will wear masks upon request (for vulnerable patients, etc.) or as long as the CDC mandates stand.
- Equipment is sanitized after every patient, including all surfaces a patient may have touched.
- Additional cleaning of all surfaces and counters in the office.
- We’ve removed all shared materials (magazines, pens, toys) from waiting rooms.
- Our optical staff are using strict disinfection protocol for eyeglass frames and sunglasses.
- We installed 2 Air Cleaning Units in each of our Furnaces to kill bacteria, viruses and molds. We’ve always used the best HEPA filters that our HVAC company recommends. In nicer weather, we will allow fresh air to circulate through our office (Dr. Kevin already did this-now the CDC recommends it!). We will continue to stay abreast of all of the ways we can keep our indoor air healthy for everyone.
Finally—We are proud to have been able to be open 5 days a week for emergencies during this pandemic to make sure all of our patients’ urgent eyecare needs have been met.
Drs. Angela Harvey & Kevin Flynn